Well then, here we are. Been faffing about with these off and on through the day, but while there is an improvement. it is not as great as I would have liked. Especially on the civvies.
The civvies have been cleaned up, washed and drybrushed. These is improvement, but they look better in the... Um. Flesh? Lead? Bah, then in the picture...
These guys were put aside and painted up as an organized militia force. Like the core of a village defence force in T2K. Also, a bunch of head swaps and exchanging weapons made it look better. I like how the sniper on bottem left turned out. Unsure if he has a SIG or a H&K, but I guess it matters little. I gave him a Dragunov sight and a MAG bipod.
The SAS guys have been treated to a bit of drybrushing and the bareheaded team leder got a new haircolor, a Colt and a sling made from a strip of paper.
The SWAT team got green flak jackets, new washing and drybrushing. Turned out quite ok.
Now I'll try to fix up a couple of pickup trucks and other wheels for them. The 432's got put on he backburner due to rain and I can't be bothered to go outside to spray the basecoat... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment