All these were from the same ebay seller, there were more then double the amount of civilians, but I sorted out those with all to obvious 30'ies clothing, weapons broken beyond repair and so on. There is also a platoon of early sexties US infantry with M14's and a couple of sailors...
These are various civilians, there are SCW, Soviet partisans, cold war SF and others in here. I'll just try to tidy them up a bit and use as character figures and survivor gangers in ATZ. The two frontmost guys have gotten a new head from the spares box and a new magazine from a blister pack, respectively.
This is very iranian embassy inspired SAS team. They be kept as is mainly, just another drybush for more effect.
This is a SWAT team I suppose. They'll be painted in a more appealing (to me at least) color scheme and again, tidied up a bit.


No comments:
Post a Comment