Saturday, April 12, 2014

Brits, now improved!

Well, two hours or so of work later (I'm slow, ok?) they are very much improved at least. Still things to do but I'm happy nevertheless. :)

This one had no GPMG, but I have a bag of Nato weapons in a bit box that got to take pride of place up there. I have to find references on how to paint it correctly I suppose, since I only remember how our swedish ones look... I have to find a way to add a stowage rack behind the searchlight as well. Looks way to much peace time exercise as it is now.

Camo got very improved and tools etc were painted in. Looks alot better. Have to load on stowage and paint roadwheels and track still.

I think I'll leave stowage for later, and do all vehicles stowage at once when I figure out how to do it with reasonable results.

No comments:

Post a Comment